Saturday, February 21, 2009

If I were a flower.........

This is fun, just let your imagination flow. If you were a flower, what type of flower would you be and why? Having trouble picking one, write more than just one.....

I'll go first............

If I were a flower, I would be a red rose because they are soft and pretty and smell amazing. I had red roses in my wedding bouquet,and remember the day when Michael sent me dozens and dozens of roses before he moved in. That is why I made some bath products with the fresh scent of red roses.


Okay, now your turn...........

1 comment:

Barb Jacobucci said...

I would be a gardenia! The color of white represents fresh and new, the scent is romantic, and you must treat it with care to maintain its beauty. My mother also loved this flower...had it in her wedding bouquet, so it gives me the feeling of family and comfort. What a great question!