Join EclipseSpa as an Independent Spa at Home Tonight Consultant
Are you looking for a great part-time job to make extra money? EclipseSpa wants to empower 25 women with a wonderful opportunity to make extra money and have fun selling organic bath & body products for women and men to create the spa experience at home.
Eclipsespa creates organic and natural bath and body products that people can use to relax & rejuvenate right at home. Our products will remove the days effects and re-introduce you to the body you live in....connect with it, feel it, reward it.
We use only the best ingredients science has to offer to soothe and protect your skin, leaving it velvety soft after you bathe or shower. Our natural fragrances have the power to transform your emotions, and heal your body.
Eclipsespa is committed to sustainable practices and providing the best ever natural and organic bath & body products for you to turn your bath into an organic spa experience. Plus, we hand-pour all of our 100% soy wax candles in house using only the freshest and purest essential oils for eco-friendly light and comfort.
Our Business Opportunity Offers:
* No quotas
* No Inventory to stock. We'll ship every order to you to distribute to your customer or we can ship directly to your customer
* Create your own demo kit by purchasing products on sale along with your personal discount
* OR purchase a "Sample Kit" that contains 5 retail size products of your choice to use for demo's.
* Share our Spa at Home Tonight story
* Receive a 25% personal discount on all our products
* Receive referral rewards for any new consultant you refer and has 2 months worth of commissionable income
* Work one-on-one with customers or have "Spa at Home Tonight" parties
* You'll have your own consultant link to enter orders into our system
* Get paid immediately through your own PayPal account or we'll mail your commission check to you.
* Earn a 30% commission on your orders. Reach $2500 in orders and you'll start earning 35% commissions
* Click here to Sign up. Choose the pull down menu and choose wholesale, affiliate, rep. In the message area please indicate that you are interested in the Sales Consultant Program and we'll call you to get you started
You can decide how you want to work:
* Spa at Home Tonight Parties with a Hostess Rewards Program
* One on One: Present the products to individual prospects at any time,any place
* Online: Bring your customers directly to you. Work your business from home
* Online Parties: Host an online party.
I wanted to share a personal bit from my first "Spa at Home Consultant" Judi who encourage me to offer this opportunity to others:
I love your idea for consultants! When you offered me this opportunity I didn’t know exactly how I would do it, I don’t have a website, a tax ID or anything else related to selling. I didn’t feel I qualified for the Affiliate program as outlined on your site, but with your guidance and customizing the program to fit the “Avon” lady everything just seemed to fall into place for me (I am VERY thankful for everything!).
When you offer it to women they will be amazed at how easy and how much fun they will be having while making money without having a “Business”. The best part of this is not only the “one on one” approach with the customers but the secure feeling of the “one on one” relationship with you. I know that no matter what someone asks me about a product you are right there to help me out. It’s a relationship that is rare and so appreciated in today’s world!
I don’t think anyone will believe how quickly they will hit their goals! I think shipping product to the consultant is the way to go, you are correct you really do build a closer relationship with people when you deliver the product and they smell or try it for the first time (they go as crazy as I did!).
What I do is I keep a small supply of product to use as samples when we get together so everyone can try them out. Sometimes people just want to smell (of course they go crazy with the red rose scent! And a lot of people love your lavender scent, it’s not overdone), sometimes they want to try it.
I try to keep a small (1 or 2) supply of products in case someone wants to buy the product right then, so my investment is very small, but I think the sample kit is a good idea. Then they will have product that someone hasn’t ordered (does that make sense? I just keep what I know I can sell within two weeks) also, having product shipped to one address saves money, whether they want to split the shipping with their customers or have the consultant pay the shipping (this is a great selling point that the customer is getting free shipping).
I think you have hit on all the info someone would want to know. I wish you great success with this and I know once people start checking it out they won’t believe how much added fun and income in life you are offering. It looks like this is the perfect time to offer this with the At Home consultants out there looking. I hope for nothing but the best for you!